See below for support documents to help you maximize your experience with MyWeldingLab! Click each document title to download.
- Registration and Enrollment Instructions:
- Clearing Your Cache: Explains how to clear your cache in order to view the current version of a course; for example, if we replace an animation with a revised file students & instructors will want to clear their cache to see those revisions.
Back to top
How to request access
- On the MyWeldingLab home page, click the Educator button under "Register."
- Click I need to request access.
- Choose the option that best describes your institution (e.g., "Two- or four-year college or university").
- Enter your email address in the fields provided.
- Select Yes, Agree to Terms.
- Fill out the required fields in Step 3, and click Submit. Your request will be submitted to Pearson for validation to ensure your status as an instructor. If your request is approved, an access code will be sent to the email address you provided.
Still need registration help?
Check out our Smartguide.
How to Log In
- Return to the MyWeldingLab home page.
- In the "Sign In" box, click Sign in.
- Follow the on-screen steps, and enter your Login name and Password in the Fields provided.
For Your Students
Please provide your students with the following information to help them register for MyWeldingLab:
- Your school's ZIP code
- Textbook information - including author, title, and edition.
- Your Course ID - in order for your students to enroll in your MyWeldingLab section, they will need your Course ID, which looks something like CRSCDA5-253751.
For more information about student registration and login and to download a "How to register" guide to hand out on the first day of class, see our Student Support page.
Interactive user guide for instructors
For more information about student registration and login and to download a "How to register" guide to hand out on the first day of class, see our student Support page.
Using MyWeldingLab in Blackboard or WebCT
MyWeldingLab in Blackboard and WebCT combines interactive multimedia resources for students with the course management system used by your school and is available through Pearson Custom Publishing. Please contact your Pearson representative for more information.Back to top